Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Build 2.0 last chance !!!

I need your help (still)!!

I want to upgrade the builds section to become a high-tech page, in fact I just need some videos to change the static images into ~2 minute demostrative videos.
What I'm expecting:
  •  someone with minimum knowledge about the game (simply to play well in a match) and who can record in SD ( HD is a plus)
  • A 10 seconds or more perpertive view (just need to turn the ship around in all direction to see all the aspects of the ship)
  • in-game match demo (simply do a match with the ship for about 1 and a half minute, not an entire match!)
  • you may upload your sequences via  raser comms or dropbox or something like that.
I will do some video editing to fuse the video(s) with some good music.

P.s. I don't really need a voice off because I will overwrite the sound with a music  

At this moment you can't make the videos since the servers are temporarily down, but I really want to improve my page during the "closed beta version" or the beta.

If you are interested just post a comment on this blog similar to: I'm ant4505 and I would like help you with the videos. I also accept more than 1 person for that (max: 5 )

Edits : I got 3 offert for this help so the build 2.0 will not be able when the game will be online but I keep hope and I let you a second chance. I need max 5 persons until the 5 weeks after the game release or this build 2.0 will be canceled.

  1. The Nether Angel
  2. Krizzman
  3. *Lao the Dragon

  4.  

P.s I  edit  the main message too so please re-read this.

* maybe he can't help me

No comments:

Post a Comment